With automatic payment you no longer have to remember to pay your bill each month. The amount equal to your bill will be automatically withdrawn from your bank account and used to pay your bill.
How to sign up for automatic payments
Option A: Sign up online.
- Sign in or create a login by clicking here.
- Once logged in, visit the Accounts page.
If the account you wish to create an automatic payment for is not associated with your login, use the 'Add Account' option to add the account.
Please note that you will need a copy of a recent bill to add the account.
- Click the icon and fill out the online form to sign up for automatic payments.
Option B: Sign up using our printed form.
- Print out and complete the automatic payments form:
- Attach a voided check or savings deposit slip to the form
Bring the form to the Nob Hill Water office or mail it to:
Nob Hill Water
6111 Tieton Dr
Yakima, WA 98908
- We will set up your automatic payments or contact you if there are any problems.